Partnerships and networks
We are always keen to establish and develop cooperation with institutions and organisations across the globe
Close cooperation with these organisations allows us to offer attractive international services to our teaching staff and students as well as greatly contributes to the constantly improving process of teaching and research.
The benefits are palpable and huge: placement abroad, top-up studies, knowledge sharing conferences and workshops, just to mention a few.
UCN International Partners
UCN has international partners all over the world. The main part are partnerinstitutions, who offers exchange possibilities for students and staff.
UCN welcomes staff exchange with our partner universities.
For all incoming staff and students on mobilities, UCN requires an English proficiency level that is necessary for lectures, writing and discussions on an academic level.
If you are interested in learning more about a staff exchange opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UCN works in several networks on the international front, namely:
- ACA - Academic Cooperation Association
- COHEHRE - learning organisation preoccupied with education and training of health and social care professionals across the European Union
- EAIE - European Association for Internation Education
- EASM - European Association for Sport Management
- EURASHE - The European Association of Institutions in Higher Education
- ENOTHE - European Network of Occupational Therapy in Higher Education
- ENPHE - The European Network of Physiotherapy in Higher Education
- NORDPLUS - the Nordic Council of Ministers' most important programme in the area of lifelong learning
- WCPT - World Confederation for Physio Therapy
University Consortium International
UCN is a member of the University Consortium International - a global higher education and research network.