On this page you find guides for various IT services.
As a student in UCN you can access systems such as Canvas, Pointer, Office 365 – including Outlook Webmail and Calendar, OneDrive, OneNote, etc. These systems are to be used for all communication between you and UCN, but for private use you can also use e.g. Outlook Webmail.
However, please be aware that your access will be closed 30 days * after you have graduated – or interrupted your education. At the same time, your files, mails etc. that you may have stored therein are deleted. If you want to save this data, it is your own responsibility to create a backup of these before you stop.
* Some courses currently offer data to be stored for longer than 30 days. Contact the Service Centre HelpDesk if you want to know, if your data is stored for longer than 30 days.
- Guide to Office 365 (PDF) - for students
- OneDrive Guide - Windows (PDF) - for students
- Skype for Business guide - Windows (PDF) - for students
WiFi (wireless internet)
- Guide to web2print (PDF)
- How to make a deposit to a SafeQ printing account (PDF)
- Deleting a printjob (PDF)
- Scan to mail (PDF)
- Photocopy and printing rates (PDF)
- Shortcut to print server (PDF)
- Guide to VPN - Global Protect (PDF) - for students
- Mapping network drive - Windows 7 - for students
- Mapping network drive - Windows 10 - for students
- Autodesk, revit and inventor (PDF) - for students NEW
- Guide to Dreamspark (PDF) - for UCN technology students
- Forwarding mails from UCN (PDF) - for students
- Guide to Mathcad Prime 3.1 (PDF)