Applying for a bachelor's degree with an EU/EEA country entry qualification
Before you apply
Furthermore each programme has its own set of specific admission requirements and selection criteria which you must pay attention to before applying.
Be aware that certain limitations on dual education apply if you already have a degree from a Danish Higher Educational Institution.
Programmes open for application on optagelse.dk/admission.
Deadline for application. Please note that you have to upload all the required documents.
Deadline for uploading signature page(s).
You will get an answer to your application via the the Admission Portal "UCN Optagelsesportal". Remember to confirm your study place.
Deadline for confirming your study place via the Admission Portal.
Important application procedures
Here we have gathered some of the most important information about application procedures, which we advise you to read. If you have questions after reading through the points below, please feel free to contact the International Office.
It is mandatory for all applicants to apply through optagelse.dk/admission. Here applicants will find a complete guide to the application portal on optagelse.dk.
At the end of each of your applications a signature page will be generated and you must remember to send it to UCN. Otherwise your application cannot be retrieved.
- A copy of your passport or ID card
- Final Diploma and transcript of records, i.e. your grades from the last 3 years of upper secondary education. If you do not have the Final Diploma yet, please attach the grades from the last 3 years. All translated into English by an authorized translator
- Verification form (PDF) - Applicants must verify subjects and hours of instruction for the final 3 years of upper secondary education
- English test
- Motivation letter – stating why you want to go to Denmark, why you chose Aalborg/UCN and why you chose the specific programme you are applying for
- Power of attorney – This document has to be filled in if you apply through one of the international agents with whom UCN collaborates. This is due to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Contracts or/and recommendations of work experience, competitions, sport activities etc. (translated into English)
- Recommendations from your teachers (translated into English)
Please upload the documents to www.optagelse.dk/admission with your application.
If you accept the standby study place, you will be admitted if applicants, who have been admitted, decline the offer of admittance or fail to start on the study programme for another reason.
The study places are allocated in prioritized order, which means that there is no guarantee that all standby study places will be available the same year. If you are not offered a study place in this year's admission, you will be guaranteed a study place in September next year on the condition that you have confirmed your standby study place and apply for next year's admission.
Please note that you must meet the specific admission requirements and any minimum grades in the individual subjects that apply to the admission next year.