Curriculum and regulatory basis
You can find more information about the International Sales and Marketing programme in the curriculum
- Curriculum institutional part 2020 (PDF)
- Curriculum institutional part 2019 (PDF)
- Curriculum institutional part 2018 (PDF)
- Curriculum national part 2017 (PDF)
- Curriculum institutional part 2017 (PDF)
Find more information about the programme in the examination regulations.
Law and regulatory basis
On www.retsinformation.dk you can find information, in Danish, about the regulatory basis for the programme.
For instance you can find information about:
The Danish Ministerial Order on academy profession programmes and professional bachelor's degree programmes
The Danish Ministerial Order on examinations in profession-oriented study programmes
The Danish Act on academy profession programmes and professional bachelor's degree programmes
Information about using a group-made product for an examination
Ministerial Order on the Grading Scale and Other Forms of Assessment of Study Programmes Offered under the Ministry of Higher Education and Science (the Grading Scale Order)
Ministerial Order on admission to academy profession degree programmes and professional bachelor's degree programmes (the Admission Order)
Ministerial orders in English
The following two Ministerial Orders have official English translations.
- Ministerial Order on Academy Profession Programmes and Professional Bachelor Programmes
- Ministerial Order on Examinations on Professionally Oriented Higher Education Programmes