Each year UCN awards a number of tuition fee scholarships to highly-qualified non-EU/non-EEA applicants. The scholarship provides a reduction on the tuition fees for the entire duration of the study programme.
See the full tuition fee and fee with a Scholarship in this overview of tuition fees for non-EU/non-EEA citizens.
Requirements and selection criteria
To be considered for a scholarship, the applicant must fulfil the general admission requirements as well as the programme specific admission requirements. Moreover, the application should show high qualifications based on the following selection criteria:
- Work experience relevant to your choice of studies
- Other work experience
- Additional proficiency (e.g. parts of higher education level courses, summer school or other upper secondary level courses)
- Your motivation letter
- Studies or work in a country other than your home country
- Relevant courses or classes
- English language qualification
Application period and deadlines
Application period for Academy Profession degrees or Bachelor's degree programmes:
1 February - 15 March
1 October - 1 November
Application period for top-up programmes:
How to apply for a scholarship
Please fill in the online application for a UCN Scholarship.