We receive exchange students in the spring and autumn for theoretical and clinical placement
For international students the communication will be in English or in Danish. The literature used in the studies is partly in Danish and English, and the lectures are mainly performed in Danish.
Exchange students can attend various types of clinical placements in nursing, which can be individually designed.
Exchange students will have a great possibility to study in the municipalities of the North Denmark Region. Furthermore, our department collaborates with all mental and somatic hospitals in the region. In general the clinical counsellors in Denmark are well trained. We have a long tradition for close collaboration between students and counsellors. During the clinical training there will be reflections based on exercises as well as in connection with the clinical nursing tasks.
About the programme
- Clinical education - general conditions (PDF)
- Subjects and distribution of ECTS points (PDF)
- Theoretical and clinical education plan (PDF)
- Distribution of subject areas (PDF)
COURSES TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
- Ageing in the multicultural society - A two week interprofessional course at University College Northern Denmark
- Curriculum - Institutional part 4th semester (PDF)
- Curriculum - Institutional part 6th semester (PDF)
- Curriculum - Institutional part 7th semester (PDF)