We receive exchange students in the spring and autumn for clinical education and specific studies
Exchange students must have completed at least the first three semesters of their physiotherapy education before they can apply. Exchange students should expect to communicate in English; Danish can be used by those who understand and speak the language.
Our international strategy highlights student mobility regarding curriculum and research and we receive exchange students from the Erasmus and Nordplus programmes as well as partner universities for short periods of studies and clinical training.
Courses taught in English
- Movement, function and pain – research and practice
- Research in Physiotherapy
- Ageing in the multicultural society - A two week interprofessional course at University College Northern Denmark
The Department of Physiotherapy works in several networks on the international front, namely:
- COHEHRE - learning organisation preoccupied with education and training of health and social care professionals across the European Union
- ENPHE - The European Network of Physiotherapy in Higher Education
- WCPT - World Confederation for Physio Therapy