Curriculum and regulatory basis
You can find more information about the Sport Management programme in the curriculum
The curriculum for the Sport Management programme comprises a national curriculum and an institution-specific curriculum.
The national curriculum applies to students of Sport Management in all of Denmark whereas the institutional curriculum only applies to UCN students.
- The institutional section 2020 (PDF)
- The institutional section 2019 (PDF)
- The institutional section 2018 (PDF)
- The national section 2018 (PDF)
- The institutional section 2017 (PDF)
Find more information about the programme in the examination regulations.
Law and regulatory basis
On www.retsinformation.dk you can find information, in Danish, about the regulatory basis for the programme.
For instance you can find information about:
The Danish Ministerial Order on academy profession programmes and professional bachelor's degree programmes
The Danish Ministerial Order on examinations in profession-oriented study programmes
The Danish Act on academy profession programmes and professional bachelor's degree programmes
Information about using a group-made product for an examination
Ministerial Order on the Grading Scale and Other Forms of Assessment of Study Programmes Offered under the Ministry of Higher Education and Science (the Grading Scale Order)
Ministerial Order on admission to academy profession degree programmes and professional bachelor's degree programmes (the Admission Order)
Ministerial orders in English
The following two Ministerial Orders have official English translations.
- Ministerial Order on Academy Profession Programmes and Professional Bachelor Programmes
- Ministerial Order on Examinations on Professionally Oriented Higher Education Programmes